- Add 1/2 cup of clear washable PVA school glue to a bowl.
- Mix glue with 1/2 cup of water.
- Stir in 1/2 tsp of baking soda to add firmness to the slime.
- Add 1/2 tablespoon of glow powder and mix well.
- Next add 1 tablespoon of saline solution (slime activator)
- Stir slime well until it pulls away easily from sides and bottom of bowl
TIP: Once you have thoroughly mixed slime with a spoon, sprinkle a few drops of saline solution on your hands. Now you can easily knead your glowing slime either in the bowl or out of the bowl for a few minutes. It will be very stretchy!